Thursday, July 05, 2007

Since It's Independence Day...

These are my demands:

1. GET OFF MY NUTZ.

2. PAY UP.

3. SHUT UP.

4. RELAX, PUNK.

5. LET IT GO; IT'S NOT WORTH IT WITH ME.

6. TAKE A NUMBER.

7. TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

8. DO THE MATH.

9. GUESS AGAIN.

10. TAKE THAT.


Pretty simple right? You'd be surprised. See, the truth is, I'm a prisoner of love--- not romantic love, but the OTHER love. "Love is patient, love is kind, love vaunteth not itself, love is not puffed up, love is long... suffering..." THAT kinda love. So, my "demands" are simply the things that I would say to people if love didn't intercede; things always on the tip of my tongue, but never permitted to jump off.

But, it's Independence Day; gotta celebrate a lil bit. In my own special lil way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions