Friday, October 20, 2006

My Drink of Choice

This iz a poem I just thought up when I was thinking about how true love is like a favorite drink: it doesn't matter if you never have that drink again; unless something better comes along, it'll always be that. And you know what? Sometimes even if something better does come along, you won't even admit it. Because you just prefer it, lol. Enjoy...

My Drink of Choice

If you were my favorite drink--- if I never taste another sip---
I would still go and tell others how sweet you are to my lips
And the next time I taste you would be as good as the last drop
Because I prefer you

My heart overflows with one wish--- if I ever refreshed you before---
Heaven allow that I be offered to refresh you once more
And you take and put me to your lips, savoring ev'ry drop
'Cause you prefer me too


Dedicated...B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions