Saturday, December 30, 2006

Battlecataclysmic: COMBUSTION

Well, ya boy Jigabod got a little frustrated recently... so my alter ego came off the bench to keep it alive for me. In case you've never met him, lemme explain sumn bout Battlecataclysmic; see, if Jigabod is the knife's edge, then B-Cat is that strychnine lacing it. That's Battlecataclysmic: The Stanktown Brave; reigning champ amongst the most elite writers and spitters you never heard of, cuz you like your rhymes watered down like you do.

Every now and then, I let him jump on Romancexpress and do what he does best: fight. B-Cat, if you will...


From a Black man to a Nigga: I wish you would...

There's not a day that awake that I don't wish I could slap the tar/
Off the face of a disgrace to the Black race right in his car!/
For misrepresenting... man, I wish they had a window tinting/
That works for faces; take my color outta you and leave no hint in!/
So they don't get US confused; I would leave ya body and ego bruised!/
Attack ya crews wit cruise missiles, prove I'm de(a)f to all the 'Boos!/
I'm starting to lose... composure, burned out before getting exposure/
But I keep my fist raised high over the culture because I'm so sure!/
And I fall victim to NO lure; I'm not in the mainstream like you!/
Still standing for something like algebra, where the variable is IQ!/
And the day you decide to try to, I would FIGHT you with more than words/
Cuz this here is poetry... your nursery rhymes are no more than turds!/

'Meant what I said; said what I meant.
-B.Cataclysmic

Co-Sign B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions