Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Christmas Series

Whas goin on, it's ya boy Jigabod checking in with an announcement...

I know some of you only got on the Romancexpress after volume one was completed. So when I say I'm doing a "series", you gots no idears what I'm tambout. For those of my readers, lemme tell you about something I like to do...

Every now and again, I like to take a subject and expound on it in a series. The last time I did this, it was a series centered on Valentine's Day and dealing with love and lust. I really enjoyed it (it came out to approximately 14 entries) and I got a lot of positive feedback on it. I gotta say, the V-Day Series is probably some of my best and most relevant writings since the creation of Romancexpress.

Well, today I found myself pondering the holiday season, and I got the urge to do a piece about something pertaining to Christmas. But the more I thought about it, the more dimensions of Christmas I found and wanted to cover. So tomcats and kitties, ur in for a treat; the Christmas Series iz in effect!

I advise you not to go to sleep; I'm not the type to settle for telling you what you already know, lol. 'Same time though, not everyone knows the same things, so you may hear a familiar line or two. Overall, I'm very excited about the series, and I'm gonna try to make you feel that excitement in every entry--- from now until Christmas.

I guess this is my little way of getting into the holiday spirit; look for the first entry... any minute now!

Season's Greetings! B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions