Saturday, January 06, 2007

Whatever; It's Fresh Air

I'm Optimus Prime, died any number of times... whatever/
Like a transformer, reconfigure and pull myself together/
Probably ran outta patience years ago, but then I learned/
Patience doesn't really matter: ainno rushin' to ya turn/
'Can't feel my heart, so I got nothin to write my rhymes to/
I got peace, but it's a single middle finger times two/
That's right, and sometimes I shoot a bird into the mirror/
But only cuz he's my homie; "reflections may be nearer..."/
The same fears... same addictions... same drama/
'Change of perspective was to a semi-colon from a comma/
Momma, I'm in your footsteps like a teacher and a pet/
But my shoe size is enormous, I'ma make it better yet/
If depression didn't kill me at first, then what's the worst/
If I take it back to high school, watch this heart of mine burst?/
Yes I pray... yeah I know the Son will never go away/
But I ain' playin' in the rain like I control the break of day/
'07 already? That was fast; man I'm stuck in the past/
Give it the gas? How can I drive wit my right foot in a cast?/
I got a fan for Christmas, as I needed any more scrutiny/
It's cool... 'needed every breath of fresh air that it blew to me/


Easy B-J

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger The Good Doctor said...

Nice drop, mayne...Beast Mode aka Robots in Disguise...playa that's us...

--K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions