Thursday, February 01, 2007

Key-Tap

Yo, I got outta two classes early today and I can't believe it! The problem is... I'm still here?? Yeah... I got a third class at semn o' clock. There is time to kill, and the blood shall be on my hands! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Hmm... they say it's supposed to ice up pretty bad tonight. I don't believe it. I dunno, it just felt too heavy and humid for that to happen in my opinion. BUT... I'm not too concerned. Any snow day is a good snow day.

6:10PM...

I don't feel any better now than I did 10 minutes ago. This is gonna be the longest hour in history. I could kick a rhyme or sumthin, but truthfully, I just don't feel like it. I mean, I do, but not on paper. I'd rather practice freestyling aloud to a slick instrumental. Slick...

Doesn't really matter much, but I think I'll just say for saying's sake: I still feel like a kid on campus. Is it possible that I'm gonna feel like a kid for the rest of my life? Maybe it's not a bad thing, eh? To be honest, I don't care if I ever "grow up". With me, it's not about growing up; it's about getting the job done. Just show me the way, lemme take the shot, and I'll be on my merry way.

6:14PM...

You gotta be kidding me! My right thumb is twitching; there's supposed to be a remote to life that can fast-forward moments like this...

I am hungered. I got a taste for Burger King fries: you know, the greasy, limp ones. I might hit WalMart and cop Ocean's 11 tonight. I love the one scene at the end where the crew is standing in front of the Mirage fountain at the Bellagio; the first time I saw it, I had Spottieottiedopalicious by OutKast playing. Wonderful feeling there; maybe I'll have a scene like that in my life one day, lol.

6:20PM...

Tiiiiiiiime... is a thorn in my side... YES it iiis...
Kay, I just reread everything I wrote. You might see some of them show up again at some future date. Why? Cuz I could write a thesis on the word "a", that's why. Wanna see it?

A is the first letter of the alphabet. And guess what? Now you have a riddle to try on your friends: "Our alphabet: what is the only letter that appears twice in it?" You can accept the answer "a" or the answer "u" for "double-u". "A" is the riddler's answer because technically, in "our alphabet", it's the only letter that appears twice. You solve riddles, I make them. That's how it works. U knuckin right...

6:25PM...

I keep hearing Bobby Creekwater in my head; it's a privilege. What are YOUUU hearing? I should really be concentrating on Max Weber right now, but I did that already, and I'm confident that I'ma run it in class tonight. Big talk, I know; I do it cuz it's fun and inexpensive. In other words, even if I DON'T run it, who's gonna throw it in my face? Always ask yourself this question: when a man talks big, does he actually have anything to lose? If he has nothing, than he's not talking; if he has something, then you better take that man at his word. Right now, I'm not talking...

Valentine's Day is on the way. But LO AND BEHOLD, I'm LIBERATED BRUTHA! "Will you have a Valentine?" B!TCH I don't even have a calendar! Hold THAT!

6:30 PM...

I saw Blade Trinity the other day. *yawn* I also saw Mobsters the other day. DOPENESS! The start of The Commission! Bugsy, Meyer, Lucky, Capone... all these dudes at one table. That's nutz. And here's a paraphrase for the quotebooks:

Al Capone: "No leader? Joint leadership? Caesar wouldn't have had joint leadership?"
Lucky Luciano: "And that's why Caesar ended up dead in the street."

lol... I love that. So now, in addition to Hoodlum, I got Mobsters with one of my favorite mob movies. And I GOTTA get me a fedora one of these days!!

6:35 PM...

You might not believe it--- doesn't bother me one bit--- but my mind does this allllllllll day long. I crave mental stimulation at all times and in all degrees. I'm tambout, I'm wondering if a friend of mine is going to walk by--- approximately 250 ft away from me and through several classroom walls--- because, if so, I plan to intercept him just to chat. And I don't even feel like publishing this blog, truthfully, but I've come this far so I'm gonna post it. You wouldn't believe how many times I've written this amount and more only to say screw it and trash the whole shabang in a click, drag, key-tap. Matter of fact, I think that's what I'm gonna call this piece: Key-Tap.

Big shout out to Aqua Teen Hunger Force for shutting down Boston; America, you know it don't make no sense to be that scared of a Lite Brite. What are we gonna be like when the War on Terror is OVER?

...Still scared. Bank on it. (come to think of it, that's what I MEANT to type on. I'll get to it later, lol)

6:40 PM - I'm tapped out... B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions