Thursday, January 25, 2007

Healin'

This is a little known fact about me: my immune system is a force of nature. God hooked me up with a nice set of genes. Me getting sick is like W. making a smart decision; it just don't happen enough for serious consideration. If I ever tell you I missed class because I was sick, just look me in the eye for 3 seconds, and I will bust out laughing.

HOWEVER, at the moment, I have contracted a sore throat. Sure, it happens from time to time that I get symptoms; they don't last. It started two nights ago. The fact that it's lasted more than a day surprises me.

Am I worried? lolololol... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA....ROFLMAO...

No.

I don't get sick a lot, but when I do, I got dat cure for whateva ails me. Prayer of course, but I like to take the active approach to things. I made a pitstop on the way back from class today to my favorite shop--- you know, the one with the old latin couple running it. And guess what I picked up? Dat DG Genuine Jamaican Ginger Beer. U brass-knuckin' right...

I have full confidence that this here sore throat won't last two more solid days. Nothing in the world can stand against my ginger beer, I hate to be the one to tell ya. Before my mother passed she couldn't taste ANYTHING, but she could taste dat dere DG, know dat.

Between my DGGJGB and my green-ginger tea, no sickness on this planet stands a chance. It feels good to know a sure thing; can't say it's been a pleasure havin' ya, sore throat, but it's been a pleasure gettin' rid of ya. Ur barely there anymore after the first bottle, and we've got two more to go hombre!

Adios B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions