Saturday, February 24, 2007

Studio Session

I feel like I need to sleep in here tonight if ya'll don't mind. The vibe is real cool right now. It's been a tough week, so the relief is much-needed.

...Screw the formalities.


Wrapping my arms around you, wrapping my mind around it/
You got my heart surrounded, it's yours because you found it/
Hotter than Venezuela, find me at your equator/
I'll take you now or later, I'm your personal waiter/
Pardon my progress lady, not hear to violate you/
Unless you like to play too, think this is hot then stay tuned.../


(Change channels)


You are my distant future, my faraway loverfriend/
They speak illness against us, but it comes out the other end/
We just bounce back together like the Smiths, like how rubber bends/
She's meant to be a treat for only me, so I rub her in/
At least I would if I could, but I can't so I'm lost/
She's falls like snow on my heart, but I'm dying in frost.../


(Change channels)


I don't wanna hear it, keep the drama to ya own/
I never miss humanity whenever I'm alone/
Should lock me down forever and replace me wit a clone/
I'd spend eternity in meditation tryna hone/
My angle on the truth of this life of Decepticons/
Where worthy apparitions are the ones most slept upon/
I'm a ghost at his post inhabiting other dimensions/
Died by boa constriction from my own conviction's tension/


(Change channels)


GET KRUNK, GET KRUNK, GET KRUNK, WHAT!!
ALL THESE WOMEN LOOK GOOD WHEN I'M DRUNK, WHAT!!!


(Change channels)


Samurai, I, the end is nigh, so many high/
Up in the sky, I see the pie has been devoured, none for I/
Never my, like communism, I for I like Hammurabi/
You say rappers keep it real, but they just rhymin for a hobby/
Kimosabe, what's the nature of this hatred I profess/
Doesn't matter, long as when I'm done with you I leave no mess/
Jesus bless, why the best necess to just settle for less/
On the block we're checker-jumped, the majors pawn our lives for chess/


(Turn off)


Prolly lost some people there. That's okay. Low standards'll do that to ya. I'll double back.

B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions