Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Valentine's Night Broadcast

It's 10:41PM Valentine's Night and your homie, ya love, Jigabod iz just easin' along the track on Romancexpress. 'So glad you're riding wit' me, I really am...

I gotcha on the ones, I gotcha on the twos, but what I DON'T got is the blues; my Valentine's Day was OFF the hinges. Unfortunately, I didn't have anybody to spend it with; but love found a way anyway. If I may describe my Valentine's Day experience in a few words: you could call it an assist. I had the pleasure of helping one of my brothers-from-another-mother make a dream come true for that special lady in his life.

To the Bad Ms. that scooped my homie DavDee, I just want you to know: that boy is as fa'real as I've ever seen a brotha be; don't let that man go, he's special. And you must be special too, cuz he went all out for you. Make sure you thank him in a special way...

Not necessarily THAT way, just however you see fit, haha...

I'm tellin ya'll out there, as I was helping this cat bring his vision of love to reality, I literally saw a woman's heart jump out of her chest at the thought of this level of romance: the standard has been RAISED, brothas, haha. Here at Romancexpress we don't settle, we turn roses to petals; we turn sparks to flames and then we light candles; it's not a game...

That's two years in the row Valentine's Day got the jump on ya boy Jigabod with a crash course in the raw of romance. I ain mad tho; I hope EVERYBODY had a Valentine's Day to remember. DavDee, ya'll take it easy out there and enjoy yaselves...

Comin' up, I'm gonna do sumn special. I'ma hit ya'll with 4 tracks courtesy of my boy DavDee, the man of the hour. While I was ridin' with the playa today he had these tracks bumpin', and I've been bumpin' 'em ever since; his choice in music is like his choice in women: impecable. These should help ya'll cats ride out the rest of the night in the right groove:

The Isley Brothers - "Make Me Say It Again Girl"

Quincy Jones - "Somethin Special"

The Isley Brothers - "Let Me Down Easy"

Anthony Hamilton - "The Truth"


That's it from me, the night's got me surrounded. I got my hands up, I give. Can't ya'll feel that energy!?? Special shout out to Keisha, my love at long distance; you got my heart on credit, haha! But I hope you had somebody in realtime to share your day, maybe ya night with; nobody should be alone right now.


Cupid, you're STILL a bisexual hermaphrodite! We've got romance on lock like you NEVER could...

This is Jigabod, Signing Off... B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions