Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Summertime Valentine

So I'm sitting in class today. No... lemme start over.

So I'm WALKING INTO class today, and I almost run into this young lady. I whispered the usual "excuse me" with my head lowered, and I couldn't help but notice these amazing shoulders right? From that point on, it was all bad. I couldn't just look away; I had to see the face attached to the body. And it was gorgeous.

It's the weirdest phenomenon that I experience every semester. You would think that you'd notice all the beautiful people in your class on the very first day. It never happens with me, probably because I'm so busy looking for familiar faces that I don't really "see" anybody. But today, I definitely saw somebody.

And now, I'm all messed up... again. Just when I decided to flick-off another Valentine's Day, I start to feelin' all romantic and stuff. I found myself listening to Slum Beautiful by OutKast all day, and I mean REALLY GETTING INTO this song. It means so much more when you actually have somebody on your mind, ya know? Tambout, you know how a song hits ya, and it makes you wanna stomp ya foot? But that's hard to do while driving... you get the idea. While Big Boi raps about having a "bearhug on your figure", some girl's got a bearhug on my heart; 'got me all off-beat, lol...

But something about this girl that particularly sparks my interest: you know the legend of the "Summertime Girl"? You know, the one that every dude who is a real dude envisions when the summer comes? The one whose skin reflects the sunlight in the twilight of day? The one who likes to run and play and kick it with the fellas? But at the drop of a hat is the sexiest girl on Earth? Yeah... I haven't seen that in quite some time. I mean, I've seen a lot of varieties of beautiful women no doubt. But this type... It's a spine-tingling sensation, bruh.

I know the fellas are probably mad at me for not going into detail and such. Be patient, be patient: I'm trying to recall the details just right so you can feel where I'm coming from.

*Exhales*

Aight... No sense in trying to find better words, because there is no better way to describe her: she has a body like Ciara. Tall, trim, tone, ya feel me? Elegantly defined arms; now you picture that in a sleeveless pink top... Her hair is fairly straight, but it falls down in twists; reaches a little bit further than shoulder length. Like... Ciara, again. Eyes, bright and vibrant, just the way I like 'em. Smooth honey-glazed caramel skin. Full lips. Cute face. Athletic features here and there (I think she might play b-ball for the school).

She had to give a presentation today, and it was the most attention I've payed in a class to date: I can't remember a lick of what I was supposed to get from it, but I got what I wanted to get out of it dadgommit, mmmkay...

Real talk, if I had a clear shot, I would've told her how beautiful she looked today. The room was crowded after class, so that clear shot didn't make itself available to me. You have no idea how close I was to turning my lil car around to see if she was still on campus. Remember my policy: no sense in sparing a well-deserved compliment.

It's February 13th; Valentine's Day is tomorrow. You see how awkward Valentine's Day makes things? I mean, it's one thing to ask somebody to "be my Valentine" for a one day gig; it's something different to ask "can we go out sometime" with long term implications. I'm more inclined to go for the latter; that cat named Cupid iz gettin in my way a lil bit, and I don't appreciate it. But, we'll see how it pans out...


Slum Beautiful... (Ah!) Drivin' I Plum CRAAAZAAAAAY! B-J

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger The Good Doctor said...

Oh, I saw this comin'. I told you it was comin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions