Friday, March 09, 2007

Where's Your Passion...

I get tired of people using the word love in vain. Love isn't a crush, love isn't an understanding, love isn't attraction, love isn't great sex, love isn't poetry, love isn't a prenuptial agreement, love isn't flattery, love isn't even having a good time...

Love is unforgettable. Love is redefining. Love is an addiction.

Love is, "In this whole world, the one and only person I need is you..."

Love is, "If I ever lose you, I can't help but lose myself; we are one."

Love is, "I'd rather be fighting with you than getting along with anyone else."

Love is the death of me so that you can live.

Love is the honest criticism of the person who knows every hidden thing about you; Love is standing in the gap when you find fault in your significant other.

Love is saving yourself for the right one; Love is the screams at the top of a climax, trying to make the moment last forever.

Love is against all odds.

Love is a lovebird surrendering his life once his lifemate has gone on; he has nothing left to live for. Love is the first face you want to see when you get to Heaven.

Love is eternal. Love is timeless.


Do ya'll realize the word "passion" actually means suffering? I didn't know it either, but now that I do, it makes a lot of sense. It makes sense because right now I'm heartbroken, lovelorn, pierced, defeated, barely-breathing... all because I know what true love is, and it's already passed me by.

Meanwhile, everybody else is in and out of relationships like cheap outfits; making songs about tippin' bottles; finding "love" in the club, drunk as f#ck. Taking it to the crib to do just that: f#ck.


Bottles and cribs, that's baby talk... I'm talkin bout LOVE: whatchu know about it? B-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions