Friday, August 03, 2007

Final Entry: The Backdoor Exit

Well, it's that time again kids. The Romancexpress is coming to a stop; I'm calling Volume Two a wrap. I'm a few days early compared to the end of the last volume; but, believe it or not, I've actually covered more ground in less time this time around.

Volume One ended with "The Jigabod Archetype", where I tried to compile the sum of my experiences. Back then, I achieved self-awareness: getting in touch with the contents of my own soul, beneath all the influences. So, what has Volume Two left me with?

Well, it goes back to an earlier entry, where I was talking about having a stance. A lot of Volume Two was me asserting my beliefs--- that's too strong of a word. Asserting my 'conclusions' about the things around me. I would argue that Volume One came from my heart, but Volume Two came from my head. Reason and logic instead of feelings and emotions.

I'm stopping a little early because... well, I have a strong feeling. Maybe a bad feeling, maybe a good feeling, but definitely a strong feeling. In the next year, Lord willing, I'm undergoing some life-changing events. I feel like I've reached the end of the world--- you know, like back when "geniuses" thought the world was flat.

But, even at the end of the world, I'm not turning back. This... this is where I belong.




Right now, I'm experiencing a rush of ideas that will easily catapult me deep into Volume Three. So, if you've enjoyed Volume Two, BELIEVE there's more to come. And not just more: better.

Romancexpress has met with an emergency; we'll call this abruption a backdoor exit.

See you in Volume Three B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions