Monday, May 14, 2007

Still Jasmine

Into the darkness I spill when the coast isn't clear
As the day of light is gone and the farside is near
With patience and pause, pads lightly upon the soil
High grass licking my face slickens my body to oil
What lies in the brush is a truth no one should know
As hungry eyes conceal this blasted fire and glow
Still Jasmine is the seductive, sweet scent of my lair
As I go search of more essence just to thicken the air
I tensely await with every ounce of my primal devotion
The perfect detection, as your body speaks waters in motion
Poor victim... I'm dry with disbelief at this chance
You won't put up a fight, I can tell by your stance
But you'll try, and so we tumble disturbing the black peace
You should at least see my teeth, but then I'd have to release
So natural for you to give to me what I'm willing to take
The beast now full and rested; still Jasmine lies awake


Submit Your Interpretations Please... B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions